Fat is stored in women’s thighs and it is hard to burn that fat for sexier slimmer legs without the performing proper exercises. Running is a good routine to tone the thighs. The exercises listed here for thinner thighs are very simple and easy which do not require any special equipment or weights. Good thing about these exercises is that you can do these in the comfort of your own home. You will need a lots of patience though as it can take some time before you will notice the difference. The fat is lost from the entire body during weight loss program and thighs are the last areas to lose fat for slim thighs. You will need time to achieve your target of thin thighs.
EXERCISE 1: HIP BRIDGE
How to do Hip Bridge:
- Lie your back on the ground. The knees must be bent and are facing up.
- Lift your toes towards the shins while your heels stay flat on the floor.
- Form a straight line from knees to the shoulders when you raise your butt off the ground. Keep your core tight and your butt engaged.
- Hold for 2 seconds then lower down.
- Repeat as many as you can without breaking form for 1 minute.
EXERCISE 2: PLIE
How to do Plie:
- Stand straight, feet a bit wider than shoulder-width apart, toes must point out at around 45 degrees.
- With arms forward and straight, lower into squat position slowly.
- Keep your core and butt tight.
- Slowly rise up and repeat. Try to go as low as you can when you squat without breaking your straight form.
- Avoid your knees to go past your toes when you squat low.
- Do as many in 1 minute. Rest for 30 seconds. Repeat.
EXERCISE 3: SINGLE LEG CIRCLES
The single leg circle works your abs, hips, hamstrings, and your inner and outer thighs.
How to do Single Leg Circles:
- Lie on your back. Have your arms at the sides while the palms are facing down.
- Start out with one foot thrust upward towards the ceiling. Lift the legs without lifting your butt on the floor.
- Rotate the leg slightly outward.
- Breathe and hold your breath while you trace a circle with the lifted leg. Move your whole leg while keeping the rest of your body still and flat on the floor.
- Rotate the legs around 5 times clockwise and another 5 times counter clockwise.
- Switch with the other leg and repeat this 3-5 times.
EXERCISE 4: JUMP SQUAT
How to do Jump Squats:
- With proper posture, stand while the feet is shoulder-width apart.
- Bend knees to about 90 degrees, squatting down.
- Now with all your leg and glutes, jump as high as you can.
- Land softly, absorbing the impact, with your knees bent back to squat position.
- Do this for 3-4 sets of 6-8 reps.
EXERCISE 5: SCISSOR LEGS PLANK
How to do Scissors Legs Planks:
- Start with a full plank pose. Put each foot on top of a folded towel or a gliding disc. Anything to make the feet slide easier.
- While you tighten your core, slide both feet apart, opening your legs as wide as you can. After opening them, squeeze them back together.
- Perform 15 reps per set, resting as much as you need between sets.
Read More: Aquisitions