Right now, I’m going to show you how to get glowing skin by changing a few things in your diet and lifestyle. You’ll see results even if you’re suffering from skin problems like acne.
- The 10 best foods to eat for glowing skin
- The 3 foods you must avoid
- 3 daily habits that will keep your skin looking younger
But first, you might be asking yourself, “How does the food I eat help my skin?” Here’s how it works: Most often we get skin problems when we have too many toxins in our body. In order to get clear skin, you must focus on eliminating your toxins. And how do you eliminate toxins? By making a few changes to your diet and lifestyle. Keep in mind, however, that some foods are great at fighting toxins and other foods just add more toxins to our body.
Eat These 10 Toxin-Fighting Foods for Clear Skin
1. Berries: Full of antioxidants that promote healthy, glowing skin and reduce stress on the body.
2. Tomatoes: Rich in Vitamins A and C, nutrients and antioxidants.
3. Lemons: Help balance your body’s acidity and clears your skin.
4. Watercress: This spicy, leafy green is rich in Vitamin C, iron, calcium and sulfur that supports liver and skin health.
5. Fennel: Supports digestion and intestinal health.
6. Beets: High in glutathione for detoxification and liver support.
7. Avocado: This smooth, silky fruit is rich in Vitamin E and amazing for skin health. It also makes a nourishing food face mask.
8. Burdock: Supports the liver and has strong anti-bacterial/anti-fungal properties that helps digestive and skin health.
9. Sweet Potato: Contains beta-carotene for intestinal, skin and menstrual cycle health.
10. Pumpkin Seeds: High in Vitamin E, zinc and omega fatty acids.
Avoid These 3 Foods for Healthy Skin
1. Dairy: Just say no! Try almond or hemp milk instead.
2. Fried Food: No surprise here. Fried food will clog your pores.
3. Gluten: Cut gluten out of your diet for 2 weeks. You’ll see a difference.
3 Daily Habits that will Keep your Skin Looking Younger
1. Drink water: Drink 2 – 3 liters of water everyday. Staying hydrated helps your body flush out skin-damaging toxins.
2. Sleep: It’s called “beauty rest” for a reason. Go to sleep before midnight for 7-8 hours.
3. Relieve stress: When you’re stressed out, your body releases “stress toxins.” These toxins can trigger illness and skin breakouts. Relax with deep breathing, walking or reading.
So now you know about the foods and habits that can dramatically improve your skin. The next step is putting these changes into action. You will start to notice improvements in your skin after a few days. But keep this in mind: when you get your clear & glowing skin, continue with your healthy skin diet and habits. That’s the best way to make sure your skin stays healthy and beautiful.
Read More: Young And Raw